Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Festival

Our Fall Festival turned out to be successful!  From our booth to all of the fun activities that were offered, the kiddos definitely enjoyed.  Thank you to all who participated in helping with our booth!  We really appreciate your support and love for our class and school!!  Here are a few pictures...enjoy:)


This was my Willow House booth I sat up at the Fall Festival.  I enjoyed meeting people as well as seeing all the kiddos!  The candy corn was very popular at my booth:)

Thank you so much, Hayden, for all of your hard work in making our booth happen.  

I thought our booth was one of the cutest ones there!

My husband actually made this tree for our booth.  I thought it turned out well!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that I missed the Fall Festival but Cole said he had a great time! The booth looked great!! Glad it was such a success!

    ReplyDelete