I thought some of you might be interested in this. I follow a lot of teacher blogs. This came from a mom who stays at home and posts about all of the ideas she uses at home with her child. I thought this was post worthy!! Enjoy:) If some of you try it, let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Book Pig
This morning on Red Tricycle, I read about a new service for kids who have an appetite for books. Book Pig, is like Netflix, only they send you books instead of movies. You and your child select books to add to your queue, books come each month, you read the books and send them back, then more books come... If you really love a particular title, you can pay for it and keep it forever. If you want a recommendation, they can offer suggestions based on your child's reading level and interests.
The good ol' library is obviously a cheaper book borrowing option, but if you tend to buy a lot of books, this might be worth a try. Right now, they have a good back-to-school deal happening, so if you're interested, now would be the time to check it out.
I thought some of you might be interested in this. I follow a lot of teacher blogs. This came from a mom who stays at home and posts about all of the ideas she uses at home with her child. I thought this was post worthy!! Enjoy:) If some of you try it, let me know how it goes. Thanks!
I thought some of you might be interested in this. I follow a lot of teacher blogs. This came from a mom who stays at home and posts about all of the ideas she uses at home with her child. I thought this was post worthy!! Enjoy:) If some of you try it, let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love this!! I may do this since Cole loves to get mail and we read all the time! Thanks!
ReplyDelete